Who is the fraud, Unifi or Citron research?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Dawg10

Associate
Dec 24, 2016
You really think the inflated market is representative of reality? The corrupt US.gov is supporting values by buying up debt to the tune of >$1.25 trillion.

Show me where UBNT is worth anything other than on paper.

Reality: CCP opioids and money laundering. HNA maritime shipping, UBNT logistics. Dealers of death.

funkywizard

mmm.... bandwidth.
Jan 15, 2017
USA
ioflood.com
You really think the inflated market is representative of reality? The corrupt US.gov is supporting values by buying up debt to the tune of >$1.25 trillion.

Show me where UBNT is worth anything other than on paper.

Reality: CCP opioids and money laundering. HNA maritime shipping, UBNT logistics. Dealers of death.
If the company were a sham, you'd think that 3 years after "the truth was released", other folks would catch up to the reality in some way shape or form, and this would manifest as something other than a 3x increase from the previous "inflated" stock price.

Luckin Coffee was found out -- their stock price went down pretty quickly.

GTT is a mismanaged piece of garbage (I say this as a recent / former customer) -- their stock price has gone down dramatically.

There's been plenty of time for your "investing thesis" to play out. It hasn't. And nobody wants to hear it anymore.

dswartz

Jul 14, 2011
Its not good for your esteem to self deprecating like that, we believe in you! I’ll send you some XL foil the next time I see it on sale.
Always go with name brand foil. That cheap store brand sh*t won't keep out as many quarks!

Ixian

Oct 26, 2018
The whole stock market is over valued. Yes UBNT might be overvalued, but they make money and have very little debt, so the chance of them going under is slim. A lot of people might start shorting the market right now because they think its time for a correction, but I don't see an Enron here.
It's not about them going under. It's about short-sellers wanting to knock double digit percentages off the stock so they make a buck. Everything else is just noise, whether valid or not.