Where to Download a Windows 11 ISO and Get Win11 Today

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

i386

Mar 18, 2016
Germany
Out of 7 laptops & pcs I have at home just 1 is fully supported by windows 11 (2 don't have tpm 2.0 & 4 don't have a supported cpu...)

The not supported cpus stuff is really frustrating because some of these systems are not even 5 years old :(

cesmith9999

Mar 26, 2013
I hate to say it, but I will. This feels like Windows 8 all over again.

Still dealing with Windows 8 as Server 2012 R2 is still in production service.

I understand the "need", most people will not.

In my house we have 2 recently bought laptops that support Windows 11. The other 7 computers will not support it. I would need to buy a new MB for my desktop to support it. the All-in-ones... good luck there...

When are consumer MB going to have TPM 2.0 as a feature other than a $40 add in card?

Chris

llowrey

Feb 26, 2018
Anyone get the QXL video driver to install and function properly for QEMU/KVM?

I found a virtio iso with signed drivers and all of the other virtio drivers I tried worked just fine. The QXL driver install seemed successful and did indicate that it was signed by Red Hat but after reboot device manager shows a yellow caution triangle and a warning that the signature could not be validated. Since this is UEFI + Secure Boot... Win 11 is being very picky.