Where to buy SuperMicro X8DTH-6F

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

nilsga

Mar 8, 2011
Hi!

Not sure if this post really belongs here, so feel free to move it.

I live in Norway, and there is only one store selling the X8DTH-6F, and hence, it's quite expensive since there really isn't any competition. So, I'm going to order it from the US and save some money. Which stores in the US usually have the best prices and also ship internationally? Been looking at pricegrabber.com and pricewatch.com. Any other sites I can use to compare prices?

Mindflux

Feb 15, 2011
Hi!

Not sure if this post really belongs here, so feel free to move it.

I live in Norway, and there is only one store selling the X8DTH-6F, and hence, it's quite expensive since there really isn't any competition. So, I'm going to order it from the US and save some money. Which stores in the US usually have the best prices and also ship internationally? Been looking at pricegrabber.com and pricewatch.com. Any other sites I can use to compare prices?
I have a guy on the west coast that might be able to help you out. Let me PM you his address and he'll be able to tell ya.

nilsga

Mar 8, 2011
Thanks for the tip!

How about Provantage and Superbiiz? Are they reputable shops? They come out pretty cheap on pricegrabber/pricewatch.

rmd3003

Feb 15, 2011
Thanks for the tip!

How about Provantage and Superbiiz? Are they reputable shops? They come out pretty cheap on pricegrabber/pricewatch.
I've ordered couple of times from Provantage. It was pretty good but one warning - their return policy sucks.

PigLover

Jan 26, 2011
Really? I've never had difficulty with returns at provantage. They've even accepted the return of a CPU - try doing that at the egg...

I don't think they will ship to Norway so I don't think they can help the OP.