Where to buy Supermicro 1113S-WN10RT?

Discussion in 'DIY Server and Workstation Builds' started by n0xlf, Nov 5, 2018.

1. n0xlf

n0xlf New Member

I'm looking to do a major upgrade of my current home server infrastructure, but getting my hands on one of these seems to be difficult (1113S-WN10RT | 1U | A+ Servers | Products - Super Micro Computer, Inc.).

AVADirect at least has it on their site (Supermicro A+ Server 1113S-WN10RT 1U Server | AVADirect). I'm in contact with them, but they say that they are waiting on Supermicro so I figured I'd explore other sources if anyone has recommendations...

Supermicro won't sell direct to me, as would be expected.

2. n0xlf

n0xlf New Member

For anyone who runs into this post on a search, atacom.com turned out to be great to work with. I'll make another post on here about the build itself if you're interested...