Where is Patrick?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
i think he is working on his 1 million air miles for 2019.
Yea the 215K mile/ year pace and one flight every three days was getting rough.

Actually, I just looked at our pipeline for the next month. If we get everything finished, we have enough in-progress to do 4 reviews per week for the next month.

When we had shorter reviews, this was doable. With the longer reviews, we have had 1-2 week bursts like that. But the scale, scope, and diversity of what is coming starting this week are beyond what I think we have the capacity for. I am fairly sure that is simply called "growth mode."

So this is hunker down between flights and get this done. Realistically we need to cover a lot this quarter. I was hoping our budget would be a bit less stressed at this point, but it is not so we are in do more with less mode which is OK.

I am still checking the forums, but I have to meter how much I can reply versus spend my time writing and editing for the main site.

phnguyen90

Sep 23, 2018
Hey Patrick,

If you guys ever need extra help to get thing done, I can volunteer on the weekend to give you guys a hand. :cool:

Saurabh Bagh

Feb 6, 2019
Hey Guys,

I would need some help in benchmarking Cavium Thunder X2 , as it is my university project and I am not able to reach the performance as has been shown in the STH website of about 1000 GFLOP in linpack. I would appreciate your reply as early as possible.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Hey Guys,

I would need some help in benchmarking Cavium Thunder X2 , as it is my university project and I am not able to reach the performance as has been shown in the STH website of about 1000 GFLOP in linpack. I would appreciate your reply as early as possible.
If you are at under 1/10th performance, it sounds like you have some fairly major issues. The first step, of course, is to disable SMT. I apologize that I do not have more time to troubleshoot this with you. Perhaps ask your reseller for support?