What phone and OS/ROM do ya use?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Serverking

The quieter you are, the more you can hear...
Jan 6, 2019
My main phone is a OnePlus 7T Pro 5G McLaren with CarbonROM. Phone is rooted for privacy reasons, Some of the apps I use.

• AdAway
  • Permission Ruler
  • Magisk Manager
  • AFWall+

ari2asem

Dec 26, 2018
The Netherlands, Groningen
oneplus 6, ressurection remix.
but i am considering to go to another rom, because RR is not updated rom anymore.

my requirements for new rom
- call recording
- approximity sensor (when you hold your near to your ear, then you have dimmed screen. when remove off your ears, then speakers turn on automaticly). RR doesn't have this option.
and i miss it very much

apps i use:
- hangar
- contacs notification
- noroot firewall
- and many more

tinfoil3d

QSFP28
May 11, 2020
Japan
stock android, cat s60. considering an upgrade to a newer version once battery life goes really bad(it never was great tbh). and before that i didn't have a smartphone, just big tablets. was using symbian on nokia 3710. it still works as long as 3g exists. and yes, even opera mini proxy still works fine.

unwind-protect

Mar 7, 2016
Boston
Pixel 6, newest non-beta Android.

I'm not a heavy user of crippled computers^H^H^H mobile devices. Most heavily used app is Google maps. I really like DSLR Controller, though.

oneplane

Jul 23, 2021
iPhone, everything stock, only apps added are VPN to the office, Slack and a banking app. Also have a Pixel 5a which is getting a bit old but useful for experiments and taking to concerts and swimming pools.

Serverking

The quieter you are, the more you can hear...
Jan 6, 2019
but i am considering to go to another rom, because RR is not updated rom anymore.
Quite a few to choose from.

For when you brick your phone. Bricked my phones so many times changing roms.

Reactions: ari2asem

tinfoil3d

QSFP28
May 11, 2020
Japan
Hows the thermal camera and what do you use the thermal for?
Initially during house construction. Now rarely used. Newer models have 2x or better resolution sensors and higher fps. Was deliberating whether to get their standalone device initially but that one was like 500 usd for just the camera function, this phone had same sensor and was like 600 at the time. No brainer.