What happened to that topic where the poster was offering discounted shipping labels?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.
Dec 1, 2012
Can someone explain how this would work if I bought an items from a store? I assume someone needs to receive the item to then apply the label and forward it on outside of the US?

mach3.2

Feb 7, 2022
Can someone explain how this would work if I bought an items from a store? I assume someone needs to receive the item to then apply the label and forward it on outside of the US?
1) You liaise with the store and get them to agree with shipping you the item using a shipping label that you will provide.
2) Liaise with QCH-Logistics, pay him and he creates a shipping label and sends it to you.
3) Forward the label to the store
3) Store ships the item directly to you using the label you purchased from QCH-Logistics.

There's a caveat to this arrangement; QCH-Logistics have the ability to redirect the shipment and there's basically nothing you can do if that happens. Plenty of STH users have used his service and so far that hasn't happened to my knowledge.

Reactions: QCH-Logistics

QCH-Logistics

Oct 28, 2022
You can do it 1 of two ways.

1) I provide a label that just goes directly from them to you if they allow it.

2) I provide you an address they ship it to and then I reship it to you if they dont allow you to use your own label. Of course pictures are taken at every stage here but if option 1 is possible, thats the best option!

TonyArrr

Sep 22, 2021
Straylia
Hey, I know it's been a while, but do you still offer this? Have some tech I'm wanting to pick up but the ebayer adds 300 bucks to the shipping as soon as it is not staying within the US...

Magnet

Jan 25, 2018
North Florida
I got a new laptop back in October and couldn't figure out why my labels weren't printing. Not tech savvy at all. Finally got it but not until I had 2 label attempts for 2 different items. I immediately asked for a void for each one. It clearly shows in tracking that label was not used yet I see that the void was denied in both cases. Not clear on what I did wrong because I requested to void the labels within the specified time. Didn't make much money so really screwed over by not getting refunds. Any recourse from here? TIA
Are you complaining about "QCH logistics" or shipping in general?