What happened to that topic where the poster was offering discounted shipping labels?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

nihonjin

Lost in translation
Mar 31, 2021
Rules:

9. No posting on behalf of an established business or as a defacto-reseller. These forums are only for personal transactions. Commercial entities may contact the site administrator about advertising opportunities.

• Haha
Reactions: NablaSquaredG

QCH-Logistics

Oct 28, 2022
So the Randomer Naught account was my private account while this new one is for our business (messaged Patrick regarding using this account to offer shipping services). I just wanted to make it so I can do my private personal sales on my own account while having the shipping be done directly on that account for both simplicity and letting my team just log in and not see my messages to others regarding arista talk, or bgp... again it was my bad to mention using my businesses account for offering without checking with Patrick.

Maybe if I send him another Face Book Wedge 100 he will consider it ;) /s

Radian

Mar 1, 2011
I paid for a shipping label more than a week ago, but still havent go the label.... beware

QCH-Logistics

Oct 28, 2022
the account has been banned for about a week so getting a reply from us wont happen on Randomer Naught. dm me and let me know what the item was and I'll see to resend the label. I'd need the email as well so I can check our paypal invoices.

EDIT - Resolved issue after Radian reached out to me.

Last edited:

QCH-Logistics

Oct 28, 2022
Still no reply from Patrick. So likely gonna have to wait a longer time or just see what other Admins there are on the forums who can either approve or deny a request for a forum post from us or getting my account back

QCH-Logistics

Oct 28, 2022
Still no such luck. Been waiting on a reply back but still in the ether. But hey, if anyone wants those cheaper labels, let me know ;)

zac1

Oct 1, 2022
Just want to throw out there I've shipped at least a couple dozen shipments through @Randomer Naught/@QCH-Logistics, and in the process, I have felt my share of suspicion, amazement, paranoia, and gratitude.

I have grilled this guy about the legitimacy of his FedEx account/discounts, and he's been nothing but patient, understanding, and helpful, whether it comes to my questioning the legitimacy of his discounted shipping rates or the finer details of shipping domestically and internationally. He's even extended his help when FedEx delivered a package to the wrong address. I have independently verified that he is using a single account number and the billing address matches publicly available information (see, there's that paranoia).

Thanks to his discounts, I've been able to ship decently-sized packages overnight for less than ground, even through Pirate Ship (not that FedEx overnight actually gets there overnight, but that's neither here nor there). Additionally, I've been able to save a near-fortune on shipments to me by providing labels to sellers, although not all sellers are comfortable with that arrangement.

Anyway, that's my 2¢. Many thanks, @QCH-Logistics!

Last edited:

QCH-Logistics

Oct 28, 2022
Hoping till Patrick or others reply to my messages and pleades to reinstate my old account im kinda in the dark. I'll make a new personal account to offer shipping on but from a personal point of view so... hope that works.