What do you do for a living?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

sboesch

Aug 3, 2012
Columbus, OH
I am a Sr. Systems Engineer for an American multi-national commercial vehicle manufacturer. I went back to work in February 2020 after thinking I was retired for the previous 5 years. Pro tip: Don't retire in your early 40's!

What are the main technologies you work with?
Me:
  • VMware
  • Hyper-V
  • Azure/AD
  • Linux
  • Windows
  • Storage/SAN
  • Network switches/routers/firewalls/IOT

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
Web development agency owner, mainly deal in creating saas solutions for other businesses or building internal apps for other businesses to improve efficiency. As well as custom eCommerce integrations we also create wordpress solutions\customization with a sprinkle of PPC and SEO for specific clients and we're starting to expand our high-performance web hosting\software hosting offers (saas, shopify apps, apis, etc.) beyond just our clients.

- AWS \ DigitalOcean \ Rackspace
- Cent\RH \ CloudLinux
- Proxmox
- cPanel
- Python
- PHP
- MySQL\Percona
- Node js
- Wordpress, Shopify, and various other platforms.
... and more :D

Reactions: sboesch

BoredSysadmin

Not affiliated with Maxell
Mar 2, 2019
I am a freelance plumber with an occasional stand-up gig. The crowd isn't picky and usually quite wasted to care about my shitty jokes.
My LinkedIn says I'm also Sr. Systems Engineer with 20 years of experience, I even found an investment company who believed it :)

Reactions: Marjan and sboesch