Welcoming William to STH

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
All,

For those that missed the main site post STH Family is Expanding - Introducing William Harmon

You may have seen someone aka @William posting some great gear in the forums recently. William has been doing enterprise product reviews at Tweaktown for some time now. As STH has expanded, frankly I need bandwidth and William is a seasoned reviewer that is well known in the space.

Please join me in welcoming @William into the STH community.

Cheers,
Patrick

P.S. If anyone else is interested in writing for STH, especially VMware/ Microsoft/ Citrix/ Linux content, please do let me know.

William

May 7, 2015
I have been wondering that myself jeggs :)

I have run into Patrick at different events and we have talked at length about coming over here, Patrick is a stand up guy and does really nice work here and we live rather close to each other which is a plus imo. STH has a lot to offer as far as tech information and has a great bunch of people on the forums. So the move here is a big plus to me and I am very excited about it. I have lots of samples I need to get rolling on and more coming in and can't wait to get these reviews up on the site.

Some of you might know me as "Buckeye" at different places. I went totally nuts doing extreme overclocking back in the day, everything from LN2, Cascades and Phase Change for cooling. I still enjoy that but I have moved away from that over time, its very costly and hard to keep up with the top benchers equipment wise.

JimPhreak

Oct 10, 2013
Welcome William. I've recently become very fond of this website and the members on this board and I look forward to reading your upcoming hardware reviews.

Reactions: legopc and William