WD Refurbished Drives

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Marsh

May 12, 2013
Checked the seller feedback.
Past sold price of 6TB disks is between $116 to $150.
Question is : Why would the seller woke one day, decided to sell 6TB disk between $40 to $50.

Reactions: Samir

adminmat

Sep 1, 2019
Would I be correct to assume these are much louder when operating than a non-Pro versions like Easystore drives?

Markess

May 19, 2018
Northern California
Seems like seller wanted to do a fake Black Fri 50% off sale but forgot to double the original price
Or they were trying to generate traffic. I bet a lot of people have these in their watch list now.

I've noticed several online retailers lately (EVGA and Amazon Marketplace sellers come to mind) who post great prices on "temporarily out of stock" items, leading me to do a "notify when back in stock" request. But, when they're back in stock, the item is back to more normal pricing. Maybe the vendors hope people will say, well that's an OK price and I'm already here, I guess I'll go ahead and get it. This looks to me like it may be something like that.

mmo

Sep 17, 2016
Excuse be but these prices suck. Am I missing something?
you missed the 50% off from this seller who was "away" and the HDD could not be bought at all. This is definitely a scam from this seller that item cannot be bought during his away time. It should be delay on shipment only, so this seller is scam for watch list/email contacts as mentioned above.

Jannis Jacobsen

Mar 19, 2016
Norway
you missed the 50% off from this seller who was "away" and the HDD could not be bought at all. This is definitely a scam from this seller that item cannot be bought during his away time. It should be delay on shipment only, so this seller is scam for watch list/email contacts as mentioned above.
I could add the drives to the cart just fine.
Did not try to checkout though

-j