WD 8TB external @ BB for $160

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

marv

Apr 2, 2015
@Kybber I tried to get two to my shipito address, but order was cancelled very quickly (within a minute). I think it was because I am not able to set my real billing address from Europe and payment gets rejected because of debit card address mismatch. And its not working via paypal, i get non-US based account error. So how did you manage to get the payment processed?

Kybber

May 27, 2016
@marv: I had the same issue as you with Pyapal. But there was no problem using my (Norwegian) Mastercard credit card, even though I used the Jetcarrier address for my billing address. So maybe in your case the Shipito address is the actual cause for rejection? Perhaps they simply haven't added Jetcarrier to their blacklist yet?

sparx

Jul 16, 2015
Sweden
I think there is a Texas address to use for international customers. Google Best Buy international and you'll find it.

SamDabbers

Apr 12, 2017
I went back to get more today and the stack of drives was gone, so I asked them to grab some from the back and today there is DCM: MGBJRCJ

Any reason these are not keepers?
The DCM: MGBJRCJ version has 256MB cache vs 128MB cache. It's an upgrade!

Jul 30, 2017
@Kybber I tried to get two to my shipito address, but order was cancelled very quickly (within a minute). I think it was because I am not able to set my real billing address from Europe and payment gets rejected because of debit card address mismatch. And its not working via paypal, i get non-US based account error. So how did you manage to get the payment processed?
You have to use the "Assisted Purchase" method I think. This way they will place the order for you, shipping it to their home? Address. I've currently ordered two drives through assisted purchase and i am waiting for the drives to reach the shipito warehouse. They purchased them from bestbuy like 4 days ago.