Wanted - V100 PCIE AIC

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

iShopStaples

Feb 25, 2017
Do you have a budget per card in mind? I don't have any available at the moment, but get them occasionally.

iShopStaples

Feb 25, 2017
Oh wow - where did those pop up? The last one I sold (right after the A100 was announced) was for $5k.

Simonjaaa

May 16, 2020
I got a 16GB V100 for less than 1K with a strange water cooling block attached, that makes some problems (algae or something clogging loop)
Seller did have more. I'm kind of interested to get 1-2 more. Could ask him if he still has them and sells the whole lot - If you are interested in getting them with water cooling.

Update: I emailed the seller but he didn't get back yet. Not sure if he still has the cards. Will update here if so.

Last edited:

iShopStaples

Feb 25, 2017
I got a 16GB V100 for less than 1K with a strange water cooling block attached, that makes some problems (algae or something clogging loop)
Seller did have more. I'm kind of interested to get 1-2 more. Could ask him if he still has them and sells the whole lot - If you are interested in getting them with water cooling.
Mind sharing with me as well - is it standard fittings or something proprietary? I'd be willing to go in on a bulk buy.

kedzior

Mar 21, 2018
Poland
Mind sharing with me as well - is it standard fittings or something proprietary? I'd be willing to go in on a bulk buy.
I saw that in the past (my guess) that it is not standard consumer fitting but it is an enterprise fitting and this is very difficult to implement something different, but I have this cooling solution is one of my clients so I will collocate my server in his server room.

Filez

Feb 18, 2019
I am interested as well. Do not want to create another thread but anyone has any Tesla K80 or M40, 24GB model and want to sell?