WANTED: dual socket LGA 3647 motherboard

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Parzival

Dec 18, 2020
Hey guys, I am looking for a dual socket LGA 3647 motherboard. PM me if you have one for sale and how much you are asking for it. I am located in FL. Thanks!

Reactions: Samir

Parzival

Dec 18, 2020
That would have been a great buy at the price. Didn’t look up the model number of the board to confirm it was a dual socket, but wished I had seen it before it sold!

Reactions: Samir

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
That would have been a great buy at the price. Didn’t look up the model number of the board to confirm it was a dual socket, but wished I had seen it before it sold!
I checked it out after Aestr pointed it out and it was only a single socket so wouldn't have worked so well for your use case. :(

tesla100

Jun 15, 2016
Hi, I have a like-new Supermicro X11DPi-NT rev 2.01 motherboard for sale. I am located in the EU though. Let me know should you be interested.

Reactions: Parzival

Parzival

Dec 18, 2020
Hi, I have a like-new Supermicro X11DPi-NT rev 2.01 motherboard for sale. I am located in the EU though. Let me know should you be interested.
Thanks! I'm in the US. Not sure how it would work with shipping and how quick it could get here? How much are you asking for it? Thanks!

Reactions: tesla100