Used HP - Intel DC S3610 800GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BX800G4P) SSD $225 OBO

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Boddy

Oct 25, 2014
Pulled from HP servers. SDD marked 'Hewlett Packard'
ISN: of drive pictured comes up warrantee till Dec 2020 on Intel Website (??)
20 drives available.

Good luck anyone interested! :)

Reactions: Patrick

Flintstone

Jun 11, 2016
Not beeing able to get usage stats is a dealbreaker for me. I have a few HP drives - no idea how much is written to them.

Tim

Nov 7, 2012
Not beeing able to get usage stats is a dealbreaker for me. I have a few HP drives - no idea how much is written to them.
From the seller in this case or from this specific drive or all HP drives?

How bad can it be?
They tolerate 5.3PB in total and 3 DWPD for 5 years.
I reckon that if they're halfway through their lifespan in TBW it's still a good deal?

What's more of a dealbreaker to me is that the seller offers no returns.
Still I want two or three of these drives.

Reactions: Patrick
Sep 22, 2015
Seller let my offer (which was not a lowball offer) expire rather than reject or counter offer. With the no returns, maybe not the best seller.

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
"NO RETURNS" displayed on ebay is meaningless in regards to getting an item DOA or an item that stops working.

You have 2 or 3 options.

- Open claim with ebay, seller MUST take back DOA or broken items.
- Open claim with PayPal within xDays (paypal gives like 45 or 60 days to 'return' a broken item, even DOA can be used after weeks)
- Open claim with CC company you used to pay through paypal for dead / broken / etc. item.

The "No Returns" on ebay is mostly for "i don't like it" or "not what I expected"... broken items can always be claimed, returned, and refunded back to you. Some sellers have "No Returns and DOA Claim within xDays of receiving item" I've yet to have those 'hold' to their (usually) very limited return window.

And, also keep in mind if EBAY closes your case and you lose you can always go to paypal and try directly on there, and then if that doesn't work your CC.

:)

Hope that helps some people feel more comfortable.

Reactions: Tim