[US] Quanta D51PH-1ULH 1U 12xLFF & 4x SFF Server [New In The Box]

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Bert

Mar 31, 2018
This is a unique server with high density disk solution. I have it brand new in the original manufacturers box which includes heatsinks, rails all the trays. It looks like this:

Motherboard is dual socket LGA 2011-3 with 1GB network. The server has a SAS3108 card and an expander to support all these drives.

Zip code is 98052.

$200 OBO + shipping (Send your shipping label if you like).

• Love
Reactions: Markess and Samir

Bert

Mar 31, 2018
Nice barebone! Bet the fans will be screamers though.
That's what we always think for 1Us but usually you can control the fan speed and keep them from screaming. I need to play around one of them to see how quiet it is. At least my 1u supermicro is reasonably quiet (quieter than the disk shelves)

Reactions: Samir

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
That's what we always think for 1Us but usually you can control the fan speed and keep them from screaming. I need to play around one of them to see how quiet it is. At least my 1u supermicro is reasonably quiet (quieter than the disk shelves)
You're right that's the common perception. And while generally I balk at any type of noise, I think that to move enough air to cool everything properly in that chassis, there's going to have to be some serious airflow ie some serious fans. It would be nice if you could hook stuff up though and get some real world data. :)

bottleiron

Jan 6, 2021
I have this server. It's a very good server.
Could you tell me the part number of the Rail Kit?
I Failed to get Rail Kit. and can't find Rail kit PN.

Reactions: Bert and Samir