[US-NoVA][FS] 2x Intel SSD DC P4608 Series 6.4TB SSDPECKE064T7S PCIe NVMe

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

reidbk

Sep 29, 2016
Are these Oracle branded or Intel retail? Any stats on drive usage/health or photos?

Reactions: Samir

CaptainPoundSand

Mar 16, 2019
Ashburn, VA
Are these Oracle branded or Intel retail? Any stats on drive usage/health or photos?
Going to assume Oracle branded - thought it wasn't clear when I bought them. I ran a pair of these in a truenas array which saw these as dual 3.2 partitions - so I had theses in a 4x mirrored pair setup.

Reactions: Samir

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Going to assume Oracle branded - thought it wasn't clear when I bought them. I ran a pair of these in a truenas array which saw these as dual 3.2 partitions - so I had theses in a 4x mirrored pair setup.
Could you have partitioned them as the full 6.4TB or was it only limited to the 3.2TB?

CaptainPoundSand

Mar 16, 2019
Ashburn, VA
Could you have partitioned them as the full 6.4TB or was it only limited to the 3.2TB?
I don't think so - but don't remember - When I setup the array in Freenas - I setup as a stripped mirror (made sure they were on the correct cards for redundancy) - so it was presented as a 6.4gb in freenas. I'm pretty sure windows would see the entire thing..

dbTH

Apr 9, 2017
Did you flash the firmware to the latest version or it is still OEM ( assuming Oracle ) default on them?