Dead[US]Group buy? Supermicro H11dsi-O dual Epyc motherboard [Global ?] Dead

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Prof_G

Jan 16, 2020
I may have a connection to get supermicro motherboards for a discount. These motherboards would be brand new H11DSI-O which I think are the retail packaging. Would need minimum 10 buyers and price would be US $450-460 plus shipping. Would this be of interest. I will make sure they are rev 2.0 Rome compliant.

Thanks,

Bryce Gartner

I’m based [US] but I wouldn’t have a problem including the world. We may have to figure out a main point of distribution for [EU-UK]

Last edited:

mmo

Sep 17, 2016
it will be super tempting if it's H11DSi-NT instead of H11DSi-O.

Prof_G

Jan 16, 2020
Yeah I know the NT has 10GbE. But even then the raw power of the epyc still makes the 10GbE suck data through a small straw.

Bjorn Smith

Sep 3, 2019
r00t.dk
is this EU or USA / Canada
//rant
Since a lot of Americans thinks the world revolve around them - a very good guess that if a post is not tagged with a location, its in the US.

Most Europeans/others remember to tag their posts with EU if you notice and just go through the first couple of pages in this forum - I wish it was a requirement that posts were tagged with location so we don't have to waste our time reading.
// rant off

Edit: Sorry Americans - it seems like you are somewhat excused - there are no [US] "prefix" - perhaps @Patrick should fix that and update the requirements to require a prefix, since the internet is global.

Reactions: ari2asem

alex_stief

May 31, 2016
If you have proof that you are accessing this site from Pluto, I am sure Patrick will make a tag just for you ;)

@topic: I would be in for a few of them, but I guess it's US

Prof_G

Jan 16, 2020
Nobody really seemed sold on it so I didn’t look any further. Pricing I’m sure has changed, I would have to recheck, and at this point I would be more interested in the H12’s as PCI4 is emerging on more items.

Mighty Man

Aug 9, 2019
Nobody really seemed sold on it so I didn’t look any further. Pricing I’m sure has changed, I would have to recheck, and at this point I would be more interested in the H12’s as PCI4 is emerging on more items.
Prof -- go for it! I'm in the market for an H12 in the next month or two.
MM