[Update] Intel X520-DA2 Ethernet CNA with 2 transceivers 138€ (Europe)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
Not bad, the ConnectX-3 are 100/uSD Shipped here for 2x10Gig SFP.

PigLover

Jan 26, 2011
The Intel card also has better support for very high performance virtualization with SR-IOV and DPDK. Really doubt any of us here care about this outside of our work lives - but in my work life this is the difference between success and failure for many of our systems.

Reactions: T_Minus

T_Minus

Feb 15, 2015
Amazing the tiny details you guys know that don't "matter" at home, but make world of differences in biz.

Biren78

Jan 16, 2013
Amazing the tiny details you guys know that don't "matter" at home, but make world of differences in biz.
That's what makes STH the trendy or cool place to hang out. Kinda like you could go to starbucks and be like everyone else or you go to the family run shop down the street where service is much better.

T_Minus

Feb 15, 2015
That's what makes STH the trendy or cool place to hang out. Kinda like you could go to starbucks and be like everyone else or you go to the family run shop down the street where service is much better.
Built my first PC in a family run shop just out of elementary school :)

Def. home grown biz family here. Keep it friendly, and keep it local :) Off track, but I can't wait for the farmers market to open up again for summer :D

ecosse

Jul 2, 2013
The seller on that link is pretty good to bookmark - I bought my 4 Dell r510's off this guy at rock bottom prices.

Kristian

Jun 1, 2013
@PnoT PM the seller. When I needed two more he was able to tell me "I will have some more on (weekday) please take a close look at my eBay shop then"

Last edited: