EU [UK] WD 12TB Elements Desktop External Hard Drive £159.99 (£13.33/TB)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO

RTM

Jan 26, 2014
Thanks, it's a pretty crazy dispatch estimate, but nice price !

Anyone happen to remember if these come with plugs that work in a euro socket? (standard two prong)

Reactions: Samir

Samir

Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Thanks, it's a pretty crazy dispatch estimate, but nice price !

Anyone happen to remember if these come with plugs that work in a euro socket? (standard two prong)
It sounds like they're taking pre-orders to just load up a container and ship it over there for distribution. I would be curious as to what prongs it comes with on the plug. Because if it is the US plug, they literally just loaded the pallets onto a container and shipped it over. :eek:

RTM

Jan 26, 2014
It sounds like they're taking pre-orders to just load up a container and ship it over there for distribution. I would be curious as to what prongs it comes with on the plug. Because if it is the US plug, they literally just loaded the pallets onto a container and shipped it over. :eek:
I'm hoping it has one of those powersupplies where the plug is replaceable, so it can be used in many countries.

Not that it matters much, I am only thinking about using the power supplies temporarily for drive testing purposes, before shucking the case.

Samir

Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
I'm hoping it has one of those powersupplies where the plug is replaceable, so it can be used in many countries.

Not that it matters much, I am only thinking about using the power supplies temporarily for drive testing purposes, before shucking the case.
I like those too--especially when they include all the tips for it. :)

And the good think is that the serial number on the drive is the same as on the case, so no warranty issues and you can get a new case and power supply with a warranty replacement. :)

Reactions: nikalai