(UK ONLY) Intel Optane 900P 280GB - new at £109!

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Dreece

Jan 22, 2019
If you're in the UK (not EU unfortunately), it is a fantastic price for an x-point drive that can manage 5 petabyte writes. These are great for assigning as ZIL drives for homelab ZFS implementations.

Do keep in mind these don't have power loss protection though, but as they are direct to NAND drives, they should be good enough for most uses. I recommend a good UPS should always be a top priority for homelabs if you're just starting out with your builds.

The link:
Intel Optane 900P Series PCIe 280GB SSD | Ebuyer.com

Happy shopping!

Last edited:

zeynel

Dream Large, Live Larger
Nov 4, 2015
I checked directly out with paypal , with delivery address in Germany. I hope they ship :)

Psycho_Robotico

Nov 23, 2014
I checked directly out with paypal , with delivery address in Germany. I hope they ship :)
That's always an option, yet on their website I didn't find any information regarding international shipping.
Well, I'll join you. Let's see if this works out^^

Indecided

Sep 5, 2015
Well, I just received a refund - so the order is already cancelled, so plan B; ship to UK forwarder.

Or...... not to buy. Decisions, decisions.

Dreece

Jan 22, 2019
Well, I just received a refund - so the order is already cancelled, so plan B; ship to UK forwarder.

Or...... not to buy. Decisions, decisions.
Rather unfortunate, I updated the first post details accordingly to UK only.

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
Well they are sure to have some more stock if they cancel all the non-UK orders;)

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
Well they cancelled my order too but no new stock yet - guess they dont push cancelled items back in the stock immediately