Ubiquiti Beta UniFi AC HD USD$174

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

workingnonstop

Feb 24, 2016
Just a heads up for those that ordered - you can log in to your acct to see tracking info. I didn't get any notice so didn't think my order had shipped yet, but apparently has been on the way from NV for a couple of days and will be here next Wed.

pyro_

Oct 4, 2013
Just have to wait for the shd version to go up on the beta site though it will cost more

JohnRB

Feb 11, 2017
New York, NYC
www.cakesbycoley.com
These are a GREAT addon to any Unifi System, certainly if you getting bottle necked as far as WiFi bandwidth, or using wireless uplinks. The Advantage over say the AC Pro is its more advanced MIMO system. Whats even better is most Unifi hardware always gets new features/capabilities added without having to buy the next hardware version. If your not having WiFi bottlenecks really no need to buy this one over say the AC-PRO which is less than half the price of the HD, unless your like me and your always striving to have the best possible everything LOL. So hopefully that is a little helpful info,

I have been running Unifi network system for a solid 7 months now, and when I first started to build it I was a little nervous. That is until I got it all up and running, network management is a cinch now, and most software updates come with new bells and whistles like i said previously (and the usually not useless dumb buzz word features and actually improve on the system as a whole). So The AC-HD and Unifi System as a whole get 2 thumbs up here!

Reactions: workingnonstop

Joshh

Feb 28, 2017
These are a GREAT addon to any Unifi System, certainly if you getting bottle necked as far as WiFi bandwidth, or using wireless uplinks. The Advantage over say the AC Pro is its more advanced MIMO system. Whats even better is most Unifi hardware always gets new features/capabilities added without having to buy the next hardware version. If your not having WiFi bottlenecks really no need to buy this one over say the AC-PRO which is less than half the price of the HD, unless your like me and your always striving to have the best possible everything LOL. So hopefully that is a little helpful info,

I have been running Unifi network system for a solid 7 months now, and when I first started to build it I was a little nervous. That is until I got it all up and running, network management is a cinch now, and most software updates come with new bells and whistles like i said previously (and the usually not useless dumb buzz word features and actually improve on the system as a whole). So The AC-HD and Unifi System as a whole get 2 thumbs up here!
This reads like a sales pitch.... I like the unit, for the most part, although I have been dealing with weird reboots lately, and I am not the only one.