Toshiba Canvio 3TB $84 at Office Depot, ends tomorrow!!

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

white-hot

Jan 8, 2013
Thanks go to NORDO over on HardForum for posting this, though it was not in the deals section but in the Toshiba drives thread. Figured I would spread the word over here.

Details: Currently Office Depot has the Toshiba Canvio Desk 3TB version for $119.99 (till 3/8) and you can print the IN-STORE only 30% coupon right off their website homepage (mine expired 3/2, tomorrow), so total $84 +tax. Best price going on a 3TB drive from a reputable manufacturer bar none! You still have to pop them open if you want the bare drives, but too good a deal to pass up. Still the only way to get the low-power DT01ABA300 drives since Toshiba still has not sold them bare at retail.

I grabbed 3 more today (I got 2 the other day off newegg for $109.99 :/) and so far all have tested good in the enclosure. Next up for me is popping the new 3 out of the boxes. The first 2 made it through 2 passes of badblocks with zero errors, so hoping these do the same.

Last edited: