Topton 'NAS' motherboard.

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

TobiasT

May 13, 2023
I installed the update, but unfortunately, it does not solve the wake on lan issue under Windows 10 / 11.

xoxer

Mar 8, 2024
I am providing a modified bios for the BKHD BK-NAS-N5105 board based on the bios available at this address: BKHD N5105 1338-NAS
The modification concerns the inclusion of hidden options and does not change the default values. Uploading the BIOS and changing the discovered parameters is at your own risk.

I tried upload modded bios here but this forum doesn't allow me to upload too large file. So I added it by wetransfer but it will be no active too long:

serpro69

Nov 2, 2022
Hi all,
I have a similar board but with J6413 CPU. Have 2 x 16GB RAM modules from Samsung installed , and it works just fine. I'm not sure why I initially decided to get J6413 instead of N6005, but seeing how RAM is an issue for some people here, maybe I made the right choice :D

At the same time, the seems to take quite a bit of time to load; after I press <Del> to enter BIOS, I need to wait maybe a minute until it loads.
Now I want to try to update BIOS to see if that fixes anything, but wondering if I should make a "backup" first and how to do that, just in case something goes wrong and I want to revert.

Also wondering if there's a way to boot from USB directly, instead of always seeing the BIOS screen first. In my case, when I power on the machine, I always see the BIOS logo and need to enter BIOS first, then select "discard and exit" after which it will boot to available device (in my case USB). There's probably an options for that in the settings, but I can't find it yet :D

Any advice?
Thanks

netpolorian

Feb 3, 2024
I am providing a modified bios for the BKHD BK-NAS-N5105 board based on the bios available at this address: BKHD N5105 1338-NAS
The modification concerns the inclusion of hidden options and does not change the default values. Uploading the BIOS and changing the discovered parameters is at your own risk.

I tried upload modded bios here but this forum doesn't allow me to upload too large file. So I added it by wetransfer but it will be no active too long:
Can you reupload the file?it says is expired, thx in advance :)

Last edited: