Thoughts on build

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

ELit3

Banned
Aug 10, 2017
Texas
I'm trying to get a build together what do you guys think of this could I get about $25 per day with current
eth pricing? I'm just getting into this had a bud build my first rig for me and were sharing profit but I'm trying to branch out on my own with this first custom build.

ELit3

Banned
Aug 10, 2017
Texas
Please explain, I really want to learn how to make a profit.
Free power! Honestly anything is profitable for me I pay roughly 3.2 cents per kWh which comes up to about 4.5 cents per kWh after Center point adds some fees.

Last edited:

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
"For example, in the CenterPoint service territory, this electricity supplier advertises 4.3 cents for a 12 month plan. So in April, your bill would be just $45 when you pay approximately 4.3 cents per kWh. But in July, your bill would balloon to nearly $200 when you pay 10.8 cents per kWh. If you would have paid the low price you thought you were getting your bill would have been just $72 in July, not $20"

Source: https://www.searchforenergy.com/blog/energy-plans-mislead-customers/

Are you sure if you use over a certain amount of kWh your rates aren't going to jump like this example?

If not why is it only 4.x cent per kWh?

Reactions: ELit3

ELit3

Banned
Aug 10, 2017
Texas
"For example, in the CenterPoint service territory, this electricity supplier advertises 4.3 cents for a 12 month plan. So in April, your bill would be just $45 when you pay approximately 4.3 cents per kWh. But in July, your bill would balloon to nearly $200 when you pay 10.8 cents per kWh. If you would have paid the low price you thought you were getting your bill would have been just $72 in July, not $20"

Source: https://www.searchforenergy.com/blog/energy-plans-mislead-customers/

Are you sure if you use over a certain amount of kWh your rates aren't going to jump like this example?

If not why is it only 4.x cent per kWh?
Believe me its a hassle

I had a 0.045 cents per kwh about 2 months ago with ambit but I changed to reliant because with a 4.3 cents per kwh I ended up paying like 0.075. Now I'm with reliant I have 0.032 cents and I average 0.04-5

spfoo

May 23, 2017
I'm trying to get a build together what do you guys think of this could I get about $25 per day with current
eth pricing? I'm just getting into this had a bud build my first rig for me and were sharing profit but I'm trying to branch out on my own with this first custom build.

Nice build. Just lacking a PSU maybe...or is it an ornament?