The Quanta LB6M Deal Thread

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Vince123

Sep 1, 2017
I'm ordering one as well, I thought it was free shipping.
When I use the code it does give me the discount, but shipping is $25, is this correct?
Thanks

mixmansc

Feb 15, 2016
That is correct..... comes out to $300 and change with the shipping. Mine is "out for delivery" so I'll be getting it today. :)

TheBloke

Feb 23, 2017
Brighton, UK
Now that @fohdeesha 's superb work has meant this switch can be flashed to a Brocade TurboIron-X24 - providing better, more recent software, with full L3 support (except ipv6 routing) and full documentation - this switch is even more of a great deal I reckon.

For those in the UK, I got mine last April for £200 including VAT from 3d-systems.co.uk. That's with dual PSU and rack ears. They show two in stock now, but may have more - I found they often have more than they list online.

They list it for vastly more (£300 + VAT), but my experience has been that they sell much cheaper to home enthusiasts; the list prices are I guess for businesses, or a start point for negotiation!

I was buying a few other things at the same time (an LB4M for £75, two Intel X520-DA1's for £35 each and an X520-DA2 for £75), but I've had decent discounts on all my purchases from them, including the first which was a single item.

I researched used suppliers in the UK quite a bit last year, and never beat them on price. Only when buying from China did I find lower prices.

So I'd highly recommend them for anyone in the UK wanting an LB6M and/or any other used enterprise gear. The guy I dealt with is called Toby Jennings, email of toby@.

Jack@UNIXPlus

Dec 9, 2016
Hey Everyone,

We extended the LB6M Promo for Serve The Home Members till end of year 2018. The new code is "STH50LB6M18"

Quanta LB6M 24-Port 10GbE SFP+ 4x 1GbE L2/L3 Switch

ENJOY!

Also, If you're having any problems ordering online you can email me directly at:
websitesales@unixplus.com
Just wanted to update everyone that the price is now $300 for limited time and for STH members with promo code:

STH50LB6M18

Will take off an additional $50, so the price will be $250 per switch, enjoy!

Quanta LB6M 24-Port 10GbE SFP+ 4x 1GbE L2/L3 Switch