Thank you to our YouTube subscribers: Milestone today

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
For those who have not seen, STH has an official YouTube channel here: ServeTheHomeVideo

Today we hit a new milestone, now with 1000 subscribers. Not a huge number, but getting ever so slightly larger.

We are starting to get some momentum behind the videos and added 20%+ more subscribers in the past month. In fact, we hit 1001 while I was typing this.

Thank you to all of our subscribers for the support!

Looking back on the first few videos, they were super bad. I think the newer ones are, at a minimum, somewhat better. There is still a lot of work to do on this side, but it is a project I have been casually working on. You may have noticed that we are adding more video, especially with the new STH main site re-design. The goal is to continue having a STH main site first model.

Thank you to @William for pushing the idea years ago.

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
I'd love to see data center tours :) and/or business tours as well.

Reactions: maze

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Ok will see what I can do when I get back to the bay area. Usually, video in the data center is frowned upon.

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
Maybe facility tour video is a better description than just racks in the data center :)
I could see that being frowned upon too though, lol!!

Either way appreciate you looking into it.

cliffr

Apr 2, 2017
I'd like to see dc facility tours.

I've subbed. Don't know how I missed doing so before.