Tesla Cybertruck Real or Fake?

Is the Tesla Cybertruck real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

marcoi

Apr 6, 2013
Gotha Florida
FYI - You will be able to complete your configuration as production nears in late 2021. Tri Motor AWD production is expected to begin in late 2022.

Evan

Jan 6, 2016
I love the idea... now if only cheaper outside of the USA. Let’s see how the next few years goes.

Stephan

Apr 21, 2017
Germany
Man... what an ugly duck. May I recommend caution with Tesla though. They are hugely in debt, about 15bln of net debt. The stock is trading 6-7 times of other auto OEMs, as measured by total enterprise value to revenue. Which essentially means that the stock is worth zero. This presents a huge downside risk if you own a Tesla and suddenly no more updates, spare parts, warranty. Demand for Model 3 appears to also be levelling off. Less bookings for test drives. And to make matters worse, competition is ramping up all over the globe. Including ze zlow germans, can you believe it. Not that I dislike e-mobility for all its cost advantages over gasoline. It's just that your 100 bucks could be gone one day.

gigatexal

I'm here to learn
Nov 25, 2012
Portland, Oregon
alexandarnarayan.com
I put $100 down in the hope that I will make decent money by the time they are delivered.
I don't have the same faith (long story), but 100 greenbacks refundable is not really that much.

Which one are you eyeing? Also if/when you get one do post it pics of it on the forums, yeah?

I'd get one in matte black, probably the dual motor one so I could put the extra bits into the 7.5k (yikes!) autopilot upgrade.