EU SUPERMICRO X9DR7-TF+ Dual Intel X540 10Gbase-T 24xDIMM 325€ incl. VAT

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

fossxplorer

Mar 17, 2016
Oslo, Norway
This shop is a big joke really. I managed to order, but the status of the order was "Verarbeitung" since the order on Saturday. Sent them an email on Mon and didn't receive any reply so i sent another email yesterday.
Finally got a replay today:

Hello,

thank you for your mail. Sorry for the waiting time. The articel is end of life. We cannot deliver. We delete the offer and pay back with amazon payment.

Best regards

Martina Ruf
Kundenservice

How can they list the items as "in stock"? When i did the purchase it was still 1 left in stock!
So it probably ends up with my loosing some money off my CC due to exchange rate calcs.

Will never buy from computeronlineshop.net again!

Dec 1, 2012
I actually have one of these boards spare from a build. PM me if you're interested.

I'm located in Aus but shipping should only be about AU $50 or so.

zeynel

Dream Large, Live Larger
Nov 4, 2015
maybe the shop was linked with Jacob Electronics.

i got my two Mainboards today.

here is my invoice.

snip_20161005191849.png

fossxplorer

Mar 17, 2016
Oslo, Norway
maybe the shop was linked with Jacob Electronics.
View attachment 3539
Meaning? Is Jacob Electronics known to trick customers like that?

Did you get it from that shop called computeronlineshop.net?
If you got yours, i wonder why they write it's EOL? They are clearly lying and i also payed with a German Amazon account, but my account that shop reveals i'm not German based.

zeynel

Dream Large, Live Larger
Nov 4, 2015
i mean , behind several internet shops, are the same storage/reseller facilities.

i am pretty sure , that both shops tried to sell the exact the same Mainboard. (physically).

zeynel

Dream Large, Live Larger
Nov 4, 2015
i searched at ideal.de for the mainboard, and seen them at 3 or 4 resellers. i bought mine from Jacob Electronics.