SuperMicro Rail Kit - $29.34

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Fritz

Apr 6, 2015
I could be wrong but I think the parts with the square holes are the inner rails.

azev

Jan 18, 2013
Uggh I wish I woke up earlier today, need 2 but it all sold out :(

PnoT

Mar 1, 2015
Texas
Not your fault, someone bought 11.
11 kits huh.. crap like that makes me think people are hording them for the price and trying to turn a quick buck on them. If you have 11 SM chassis without kits you're doing something wrong seriously.

I clicked on this in the morning with 10 left but went to help the wife with some stuff in the kitchen to return to 0 so I missed out.

Either way thanks OP for a great deal and the saltiness isn't in no way meant for you. :)

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
11 kits huh.. crap like that makes me think people are hording them for the price and trying to turn a quick buck on them. If you have 11 SM chassis without kits you're doing something wrong seriously.

I clicked on this in the morning with 10 left but went to help the wife with some stuff in the kitchen to return to 0 so I missed out.

Either way thanks OP for a great deal and the saltiness isn't in no way meant for you. :)
I disagree.

I received 15 chassis over the last 1.5 months and 50% had rails... what did I do wrong? Nothing in my eyes, I got a great deal and will need rails for them if I don't have enough.

I didn't buy any because I think I have enough ;) sure hope so since they went so quick!

Fritz

Apr 6, 2015
A day or so before Cheezehead posted this deal I ordered from another seller what was listed as SM MCP-290-00053-oN's. They arrived today but they're not SM brand, they're Repon brand. They are heavy and well made and fit the SC846 perfectly so I have no complaints.

Only problem is I paid twice as much for these as I did the deal in this thread. :( Oh well, It's still like getting one set free (I needed 3 sets total). :)

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
A day or so before Cheezehead posted this deal I ordered from another seller what was listed as SM MCP-290-00053-oN's. They arrived today but they're not SM brand, they're Repon brand. They are heavy and well made and fit the SC846 perfectly so I have no complaints.

Only problem is I paid twice as much for these as I did the deal in this thread. :( Oh well, It's still like getting one set free (I needed 3 sets total). :)
A # of the rails I've received from recylcers on ebay and purchases for "SM Chassis" are that brand, I think that's standard or at one point was always 'on' them someplace. Someone correct me if I'm wrong here, I don't know the history that well :D

lowfidelity

Sep 19, 2015
I'm not sure if my rack enclosure is too small or what but I can't get the CSE-826 to sit flush with the rack face. It's off by a good 2-3". This is incredibly frustrating since my server came with rails but they wouldn't thread. Now these will thread but are bottoming out in the back. I've got an APC AR2105BLK. Any thoughts on what I'm missing here?