Supermicro Motherboard serial# missing

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

nthu9280

Feb 3, 2016
San Antonio, TX
I won an as-is Supermicro X10SRL-F auction on ebay. The box has a sticker that says "No Video". But booted off IPMI and BIOS and IPMI FW upgrade were successful. I'll do further burn-in testing little later. For now the testing will be limited to 1 DIMM thanks to DDR4 prices. I did not plug in VGA to a monitor but noticed the port was bent a little and I carefully pushed it its normal position. If everything else checks out, I'm ok without the onboard VGA for the price. I guess i got a little lucky as it could be have been a DOA with no option to return.

For some reason all the stickers were removed for BAR CODE, IPMI, & MAC. I can get the MAC from IPMI but how do I find out the serial#? Wanted to check if it still has warranty left in case I needed to RMA the board.

X10SRL-Fa.jpg

cesmith9999

Mar 26, 2013
that is the powershell command in Windows. I do not know what the equivalent ESIx command is.

Chris