Supermicro Motherboard Listing (Archived older Models)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

RedX1

Aug 11, 2017
Supermicro Motherboard Listing (Archived older Models)

Hello

While searching for the details of a X8 era Supermicro motherboard, I became aware that Supermicro seem to have disabled direct search links for many X9 series and older motherboards.

After some searching, I found that Supermicro have bundled links to these older motherboards into an Archive.

This Archive can be accessed here.
https://www.supermicro.com/products/motherboard/archive/?mlg=0

Capture.JPG

These links allow access to useful information, such as compatible parts lists, cables and chassis details.

I hope this helps.

RedX1

i386

Mar 18, 2016
Germany
You can also use google with "site:supermicro.com [whatever your looking for]" to find stuff on the website
that Supermicro seem to have disabled direct search links for many X9 series and older motherboards
They messed up the index (and many hardcoded links) after relaunching the site/changing the cms in 2019/2020 ._.

Reactions: gb00s

ericloewe

Apr 24, 2017
At least some current stuff seems to be available both from an old link and a new one. The old one can have fun things such as the BMC firmware link pointing to the system firmware page. And their own search function shows both types of links!