Supermicro HDD Screws (4.98$ for 100 screws w/ shipping)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Jannis Jacobsen

Mar 19, 2016
Norway
I'm in the same boat.
need 2 bags of screws, but no shipping to norway.
pretty sure those 2 bags in a padded envelope should not be expensive to ship without tracking

-j

Flintstone

Jun 11, 2016
I also need some to Norway - but I might send it to shipito and combine with something in the future if the price of shipping is horrible :)

Peanuthead

Jun 12, 2015
Okay. Everyone who hasn't sent my a message please do so today. I will be sitting down and ordering these all at once. I'll be sending PP invoices afterwards. I will be asking you to cover the PP fees as I don't plan on loosing money, but nor am I expecting to be making money either. The forum. and a few specific members, have been good to me (some REALLY good), so this is a way I can pay the kindness back.

Reactions: Patrick

Boddy

Oct 25, 2014
I'm in Australia but use a 'shipito' US delivery address.
I ordered two on EBay site but selected 'credit card' as payment method and order went through and I received a confirmation order.
Strangely, I usually need to input my credit card info with each sale, but not on this occasion.
I'll see if order is actually fulfilled.

zeynel

Dream Large, Live Larger
Nov 4, 2015
@_alex , yes , sure , no prob. let them send to you , i will grab 3 bags (300 pcs).
or you know what : i will take 10 bags , if possible.

Last edited:

Peanuthead

Jun 12, 2015
I don't mind how many you want. :) Just lmk by day's end (5PM EST) as I will be ordering them then. I will update everyone once the order is placed.

Reactions: Patrick

Boddy

Oct 25, 2014
Thanks @xnoodle for feedback. Handy to know when I'm shipping overseas to Australia. Extra expense for nothing. I'll get packaging downsized. They are screws for goodness sake, not that it is fragile goods and needs extra protection. Could have put them in a padded envelope. Or fitted 4 packets in one of those smaller boxes. Cheers.

Churchill

Admiral
Jan 6, 2016
I got more packaging in this box than anything that Amazon has ever sent me. Ridiculous amounts, it was comical.