Supermicro FatTwins: AOC Cards

Discussion in 'Processors and Motherboards' started by VintageDon, Apr 22, 2019.

1. VintageDon

VintageDon New Member

Evening:

So I am considering purchasing a number of the Supermicro FatTwins (6027TR-DTRF w/X9DRT-HF boards) and am wondering if anyone knows anything about the SXB slots that take the propriatary AOCs and daughter boards? Basically, I need to get a 10GB SPF+ NIC in there along with an 6gbps HBA.

• Is there any place I could get a list of compatible AOCs and daughter cards for this board?
    • In the motherboard manual, it appears that these can be changed via a jumper to PCI-e slots. Am I reading that correctly (however, even if I used the back-facing SXB slot as a PCI-e slot, I'd still only have a single slot, and need two addon cards).
    Thanks for your time!

As Always,
    Don

2. nthu9280

nthu9280 Well-Known Member

3. VintageDon

VintageDon New Member

Thanks. My Google-Fu failed me, and this is exactly what I was looking for. Kudos!