Supermicro 4U 848A-R1K62B / X9QRI-F+ / Barebone Server / 24x Trays / Rails $399

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

ari2asem

Dec 26, 2018
The Netherlands, Groningen
this is very nice price for this hardware....well, pity for europeans (like me) cann't buy this because of high taxes of customs and oversea's shipment costs.

i would buy it it i was in US

Reactions: TommyL

saivert

Nov 2, 2015
Norway
Have you tried freight forwarders? Sometimes they have more favorable shipping prices and low customs processing fees (lower than UPS, DHL, etc).

BlueFox

Legendary Member Spam Hunter Extraordinaire
Oct 26, 2015
what is freight forwarder? any example of it?
It's a entity that acts as an intermediary so that you can have things shipped to a (usually) US address. They'll then ship your items to you internationally. Reasons to use one include dealing with sellers that are unwilling to ship internationally or wanting to purchase multiple items from various sources, to be then combined into a single shipment to save on postage. You pay a fee for their services of course.

ari2asem

Dec 26, 2018
The Netherlands, Groningen
It's a entity that acts as an intermediary so that you can have things shipped to a (usually) US address. They'll then ship your items to you internationally. Reasons to use one include dealing with sellers that are unwilling to ship internationally or wanting to purchase multiple items from various sources, to be then combined into a single shipment to save on postage. You pay a fee for their services of course.
any name of such a company?

the seller doesn't ship to holland. just saw it in ebay-app

BlueFox

Legendary Member Spam Hunter Extraordinaire
Oct 26, 2015
any name of such a company?

the seller doesn't ship to holland. just saw it in ebay-app
Regrettably I don't have any to recommend as I live in the US and haven't had to use one. I'm sure you'll find plenty with a quick Google search however.

Michael Hall

Oct 9, 2015
I've used Shipito.com several times to forward shipments to Canada. For an extra fee, they'll fill out the customs declaration for you (otherwise you fill it out on their website), but I don't think they do customs brokerage, so you're at the mercy of the carrier for that.

Reactions: Samir