EXPIRED Supermicro 1U w/ E5-2690v4, 128GB, Rails

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Jaket

Jan 4, 2017
Seattle, New York
purevoltage.com
And this one is also all gone. @funkywizard , is this you? :D. Btw, I will probably sell the Mellanox 40Gb card or 10Gb sfp card, let me know if anyone wants to buy them.

private listing -- buyers' identities protectedBuyer accepted924 May 2021 at 11:00:45AM PDT
I'd be interested in either! :)
Need more 40g and 10g cards. Our last order of 40g cards is missing in action from USPS :(

Reactions: Samir and Bert

evilpaul

Oct 15, 2020
The USPS have a form on their site to complain about them not delivering your mail. There's a checkbox for cremated remains because they lose those enough that they had to add one. If I ever die I want to be cremated and just mailed into the great beyond.

Anyway, what's power consumption like on the 40G NICs?

Reactions: Samir

funkywizard

mmm.... bandwidth.
Jan 15, 2017
USA
ioflood.com
Is there a eBay query to find rebranded super micro boards?
x9dri
x9dr3

These two searches covers all the E5v1 / E5v2 ATX supermicro boards I'm pretty sure. Other form factors (proprietary, WIO, etc) may require a different search.

Other generations of boards use slightly different model numbers but a similar strategy should work

Reactions: Samir

Bert

Mar 31, 2018
I got my supermicro 3u server under $200 buy searching for dell compellent but it looks like this is a known trick now as prices on that skyrocketed. It is fun to find these deals under different name since it happens all the time with Supermicro servers.

There is always a good deal on these servers when sellers dump them so I can see how good that would be as a business. I bought my CSE-437 barebone with SAS3 backplane for $500 due to FOMO. Then of course I had no good usage for it and I was like why I paid for this monster to take my garage space.