Supermicro 12-bay+2-bay 826 X9DRD-7LN4F+ 2x SQ PSUs

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

klammore

Jun 17, 2016
Received mine today, packaging seemed sketchy at first. Box was beat up and contents were shifting, after opening it though they used like 30ft of strong/industrial bubble wrap(none were popped). So the server wasn't damaged, mine did come with the 2 port 10gb sfp+ nic and the SFF-8088 card. Very clean, minor dust and no broken clips/plugs. The 3 prong power cables they sent were wimpy but I have plenty of extras.

BLinux

cat lover server enthusiast
Jul 7, 2016
artofserver.com
Received mine today, packaging seemed sketchy at first. Box was beat up and contents were shifting, after opening it though they used like 30ft of strong/industrial bubble wrap(none were popped). So the server wasn't damaged, mine did come with the 2 port 10gb sfp+ nic and the SFF-8088 card. Very clean, minor dust and no broken clips/plugs. The 3 prong power cables they sent were wimpy but I have plenty of extras.
yeah, that bubble wrap is strong stuff.

did you also get the "yellow" label rack rails or did you get the "blue"? both of mine had "yellow", but their photo showed "blue"...

FRPII

Dec 2, 2015
I received mine in the same condition and configuration. I was a bit worried about the box but that bubble wrap isn't screwing around. I'm keeping it for later transport of the system if necessary.
Thanks BLinux. Hopefully over the coming weeks I can get it doing what's intended for it.