Suggestions for RTSP Camera Software for multiple EUFY Cameras

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

JoshDi

Jun 13, 2019
I currently run a few Ubuntu servers and have been looking for an application that automates recording (and deleting of old recordings) for RTSP feeds.

Does anyone have any suggestions on which software packages to use to help with this? Thank you!

Reactions: abq

abq

May 23, 2015
I am interested in exact same use case (Eufy & Ubuntu Security Camera DVR). I cannot contribute much, but assume you have seen DIY security camera community's standard? Blue Iris is very popular software (not free, but not expensive;), with many useful features & online help for most brands & standard situations. Just not really for me, so hope your thead generates some looks & feedback!

EDIT: good point by @mmo, I forgot to include Zoneminder. Very popular with DIY community, and free :).

Last edited:
Reactions: JoshDi

Angus

Mar 3, 2015
Milestone Xprotect is free for up to 8 cameras.. great piece of software but windows only.

JoshDi

Jun 13, 2019
thank you, all. I am going to probably check out zoneminder. just need to clean up some hard drive space