Storaxa kickstarter - an interesting small NAS

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

newabc

Jan 20, 2019
They told in the comments that they will not outsource components on Aliexpress, but directly from supplier.
They link this chinese site https://detail.1688.com/offer/684010688925.html?spm=a26352.13672862.offerlist.6.25a12f73uXyJ4s that is selling the board with N5105/N6005 at 700 Yuan (100$) if you order more than 100 piece.They have more than 5.500 piece so for sure the price will be lower.
I think that the price is pretty clear and do not seems a scam.
For me it is more
They will deliver?
Will this work?
I took a look on this seller in the 1688.com link, "深圳市福田区赛格电子市场炬火电脑配件经营部". It may be a motherboard wholesale backed by 1 or more OEM factories for various motherboard designs from different brands.

Yusseiin

Jan 18, 2023
you can not cancel the pledge anymore.
You can only choose to "not upgrade".
I am still a backer with AMD upgrade

Yusseiin

Jan 18, 2023
How can you cancel? Kickstarter already took your money... will storaxa refund you?

For know i wish not to cancel, it still seems a nice project at resonable price.
I am still a bit concerned about the company but u keep the finger crossed

Ronan67

Mar 22, 2023
How can you cancel? Kickstarter already took your money... will storaxa refund you?

For know i wish not to cancel, it still seems a nice project at resonable price.
I am still a bit concerned about the company but u keep the finger crossed
What do you think the top 5 issues are with this device?

mirrormax

Apr 10, 2020
What do you think the top 5 issues are with this device?
this guy must be part of the kickstarter, who asks questions like that lol.

Its a ****ing kickstarter by a random company that hasnt delivered anything for a too good to be true price.

Guy is wearing a face mask in the introduction video.

in the off chance they actually deliver anything you can just buy it when its a finished product. the math just dosnt add up for sponsoring these scams. 90% of the time nothing is delivered 10% of the time you get something at a slight discount from retail.

Reactions: zunder1990