STH Turns 10 Years Old and Taking a Checkpoint in the Story

• Thread starter Patrick Kennedy
  • Start date
Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

marcoi

Apr 6, 2013
Gotha Florida
Congrats. i been a looker on the site for first few years of going live. then joined in 2013. So its been cool to see the site change over time and the value add to us professionals going up. Keep up the good work @Patrick and team of STH.

Reactions: Patrick and William

PigLover

Jan 26, 2011
Congrats on 10 years @Patrick! The site is wonderful and has been improving every day.

I followed since your first blogs on the WHS based backup sever. What a change getting to today. Professional site in every way. For me the transition from a hobbiest site to something much more turned on the series you did comparing costs of AWS vs self-hosting using used servers. It was very well prepared and eye opening. From that series forward the quality of the content matured rapidly.

Well done.

Reactions: Patrick and William

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Nice!

Will there be "10 years sth" trucker hats? :D
I had 35 made pre-Computex. The folks at AMD/ Intel and a few other places asking for most of them.

Allegedly, the first batch of 11x 20oz Yeti cups is in production.

Reactions: Patriot

nephri

Sep 23, 2015
Paris, France
I would congrat's you for this adventure.

This site was the first and the only one that was able to spend me so much money !!!! :)
I don't know yet if it's a positive point or not but it's a good way for me (and probably for most others) to go deep into the industry gears

I hope to see the next decade post history ^^

Séb.

Last edited:
Reactions: Patrick

traderjay

Mar 24, 2017
HAPPY birthday STH! Without this site I would've never dabbled into datacenter gear! To co-celebrate STH birthday, I am staring my XEON platinum build and will share the results with the members here soon!

Reactions: Patrick