STH site and forum block from my IP

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Railgun

Jul 28, 2018
No idea. No one else is listed as a "staff member."

If he's the only one that admins the site, he may be overloaded. Happy to offer services. :)

airocle

Mar 14, 2022
Happy new year STH! Let's have another crack at this. Maybe we'll get Patrick's attention this year? It's only a couple of months off the thread being 2 years old. :)

Nov 6, 2023
The plot thickens.

Doing a trace to a random IP out of your range, Equinix and Core Site gets somewhere, DRT does not and dies out after the first hop. This is for their San Fran POPs. All other California POPs seem to work. I have a large disdain for DRT, and this tracks.

It would be nice if @Patrick or someone in that team could chime in.
Good luck getting any response from @Patrick! I've sent multiple notifications about the comments sections of the main page articles not working and have gotten zip, zero, nada, nothing from him! Not even an acknowledgment of messages or comments received! Seems that people in "high positions" of business or otherwise absolutely DO NOT communicate with anybody when problems arise. Non-communication seems to be all the rage on social media and in person, sadly.

Codo

Feb 26, 2024
Hey hey,

We have the same here, it's an old IPv4 block recovered from the RIPE.
Last year I've tried to contact you from different channels without any reply from you.

Can we exchange in private about this issue ?

Thank you

airocle

Mar 14, 2022
Hey hey,

We have the same here, it's an old IPv4 block recovered from the RIPE.
Last year I've tried to contact you from different channels without any reply from you.

Can we exchange in private about this issue ?

Thank you
If you're referring to me, sure, DM away.

Codo

Feb 26, 2024
I mean I want to exchange in private with someone from the STH staff to update their filtering based on I don't know what :)
I've tried to contact them in differents channels/methods, the last resort will be asking their IP Transit service provider to put us in contact...