STH at 8 Years and Counting: What is Going on Behind the Scenes

• Thread starter Patrick Kennedy
  • Start date
Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

pricklypunter

Nov 10, 2015
Canada
Happy Birthday STH! Thanks go to all involved for making this little corner of the Internet what it is. 8 years and hopefully many more to come :)

Reactions: Patrick

BLinux

cat lover server enthusiast
Jul 7, 2016
artofserver.com
Congrats! I'm relatively new here, but I wish I found this site years ago! Thanks and wishing you guys continued success!

Reactions: Patrick

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Thanks all! Busy times here for sure. I think the coming weeks/ months are going to be awesome.

capn_pineapple

Aug 28, 2013
You got me curious now, I have to hear the story behind the unintentional investment in the pizza company.

Also, yes, Happy Birthday STH, @Patrick you're doing a bang up job and are my #1 website for interesting tech news and community, keep doing the great work! (though I don't envy your early starts at all)

Reactions: wsuff and Patrick

gigatexal

I'm here to learn
Nov 25, 2012
Portland, Oregon
alexandarnarayan.com
It speaks more to Patrick's ability to keep the community free from trolls and keep it a haven for legit industry experts. I'm in awe of the legit nerds here who know their stuff.

The debates are civil and intellectual. And there have been epic threads. The c6100 thread and the natex combo thread were awesome.

Here's to many many more years of STH. And maybe Patrick can improve his chicken scratch penmanship. :)

msvirtualguy

Jan 23, 2013
msvirtualguy.com
Congratulations Patrick. This is by far the best community and tech site that I go to regularly, IMHO. I will also go as far as saying the welcoming nature of the community and the attitude of "always wanting to help people" is so refreshing. The forums are not ruled by an iron fist but is more like a growing community of professionals that treat each other with respect.

I wish you many years of success and i'm glad to at least watch this grow! Hopefully more time will allow me to interact more with you all and be a bigger part.