STH Aeon Mining Pool Beta Access

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

IamSpartacus

Mar 14, 2016
My Xeon D cluster is mostly idle of late. Don't know how effective they'd be mining Aeon but I'd love to find out!

Reactions: Patrick

Godfr33

Jan 20, 2018
Hello to all! So if at all possible I’d like to mine AEON with the 7 Supermicro Superworkstations I have. They are the eATX towers with dual E5 Xeons, 6 pcie slots ( x9DAi) boards. 900W gold PSU.
To add I have 4GPUs, Vega 56, RX580 8 gb, 1060, and a 660ti. More toys on the way!

Thank you and wish I signed up earlier than just being a lurker. Mining aeon since September and should have stuck with it!

Anyway I can get into this Skulls and Bones club?

Reactions: Patrick

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
@Kristian we can take more miners but it is not worth mining on CPU now. I would strongly suggest mining Monero or something else instead.

Reactions: Kristian

Klee

Jun 2, 2016
Is the pool updated to the latest version of Aeon? Its going to fork in a day or two.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
@Klee the pool is basically dead. I do not think it is worthwhile to upgrade unless we have a lot of folks who want to.

Open for discussion.

nsiderTalon

Jan 7, 2018
@Klee the pool is basically dead. I do not think it is worthwhile to upgrade unless we have a lot of folks who want to.

Open for discussion.
A lot of people abandoned Aeon for Monero when the latter forked with the anti-ASIC measures. Personally, I planned on returning to Aeon with they followed (i.e., this update).

(This upgrade also enables Aeon to be more easily listed on exchanges, so there's some reason to think that Aeon will spike in value in the next few months).

Klee

Jun 2, 2016

Open for discussion.
I'm going back into mining aeon after about three months of other stuff.

Seems a few are still connected.

"
Our Pool
Hash Rate: 69.72 KH/sec
Block Found: 5 days ago
Connected Miners: 15
Low Total Pool Fee: 1%
Block Found Every: 6 days (est.)"