Steal deal 1.2TB Fusion-IO SSD

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

workingnonstop

Feb 24, 2016
It's possible these are drives that I am in the process of returning... I had posted same drives at same price from same seller not too long ago. I purchased 2 and couldn't get either working. One was not recognized by PC at all, other was recognized but stuck in a 'minimal state.'

I didn't do a ton of troubleshooting on the 'minimal' card once I realized one card was seemingly DOA; I ultimately wanted the ability to run identical drives for redundancy so swapped in something else and returned both. Seller accepted return without issue and I just dropped in the mail today. Hope you have better luck than me! It is a great price, assuming you get them working. :)

acquacow

Feb 15, 2017
This is the guy who just sold the two non-working 365s...

The device pictured is a 365 as well.

zeynel

Dream Large, Live Larger
Nov 4, 2015
i got them , contact the seller, to be sure , that the drives are in working condition.

zeynel

Dream Large, Live Larger
Nov 4, 2015
:rolleyes: , i got a push notification through tapatalk. ;)

at these drive, a was already in bed , but decided to check the deal and got them. i hope that the drives are ok.

acquacow

Feb 15, 2017
Well, if you have issues with them, let me know. I'm pretty fluent in Fusion-io stuffs ;)

Reactions: T_Minus

zeynel

Dream Large, Live Larger
Nov 4, 2015
thank you @acquacow :) i will came back to you at this point :)

i will put them in my "development system" under windows 10.