Sourcing a - X11SCH-LN4F

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

jingram

Oct 21, 2018
I finally managed to get my hands on a e-2176g and memory, but trying to track down a board with 2 x m2 slots and ipmi like the SM board below has been tough. I have had one on backorder for weeks.

X11SCH-LN4F | Motherboards | Products - Super Micro Computer, Inc.

Anyone have a line on a c246 chipset board with at least 8 x sata ports and 2 M2 adapters that is in stock or the manufacturer will drop ship on? Tiger Direct has been rough in this regard.

jingram

Oct 21, 2018
They look to available here in the UK (Although I would e-mail to check). I got my X11SCA-F from Lambda long before general availability in the US. Assuming you are in the US they should not charge you the 20% VAT but obviously you will need to pay postage and any import fees.

MBD-X11SCH-LN4F-O Supermicro CFL Xeon E processor family,SKT LGA1151,C246 chipset,4xD
That's really good to know, much appreciated. I have seen vendors like Lamda, but just assumed I would still be faster served in the US.