Source for a hot swap case in Canada?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Bureaucromancer

Nov 3, 2019
So I know there are lots of options out there, but I'm really struggling to find a hot swap case for my server that I don't have to order from the States... Anyone have ideas on Canadian or ideally GTA sources for pro(ish) stuff?

To be specicic about what I'm going for, the InWin IW-PLV would be perfect, but seems to be only available through their outlet website which won't even ship here.

As far as specs, I need full atx mobo compatibility, want to use standard PSUs, at least 8 hot swap bays and a couple slots for 2.5 SSDs (internal is fine on those) and ideally in a case that doesn't sound like a vacuum cleaner (nosie and PSUs (and even PSUs are mostly about consumer being quieter) are why I'm not necessarily just looking at used enterprise stuff). A 4u rack case that has feet for a tower configuration would be nice if it takes consumer cooling, but I'd rather go with a quieter dedicated tower than most actual enterprise designs in the real world.

sd11

Jun 2, 2016
You can order from ebay to Home - CrossBorder Pickups and pickup in Mississauga for a small fee. You still pay duties, but shipping is generally free or way cheaper if you ship to Buffalo and then use that service.

Checkout a case like the Supermicro SC743.