SOLD

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

MJ Rodman

Feb 13, 2020
This concerns all of us who buy/sell on here especially the guy who owns the place...he goes by Patrick.

Now we wait to see if @Serverking can confirm your story.
Not that I care what you think, but here's all of the comms between us. I asked him twice if I could refund the money.

Edit - deleted file for personal info safety.

Last edited:

Churchill

Admiral
Jan 6, 2016
Works for me. I'll retract my posts as I was wrong. Thank you for the update.

This is all based on a trust system and if we can't trust the sellers then no one will sell anything here. I hope you understand.

MJ Rodman

Feb 13, 2020
Works for me. I'll retract my posts as I was wrong. Thank you for the update.

This is all based on a trust system and if we can't trust the sellers then no one will sell anything here. I hope you understand.
And I understand that, which is why I don't appreciate you and others just assuming things and acting like I'm scamming people. Instead of asking directly for my input, you call out my friend who vouched for me - and basically called me a scammer with no proof as such. Serverking's posts were a little on the untrue side, and you guys ran with it.

I appreciate the apology, and I'm not here to scam anyone.

Serverking

The quieter you are, the more you can hear...
Jan 6, 2019
> I was in contact with @Serverking the entire time with status.

We went a week without talking to each other, I emailed you one day before I opened this thread again. It was only after I spoke here you even replied to me.

> He was very patient, and I asked him last week and yesterday if I could just refund his money because I didn't like that I couldn't deliver.

Yes I waited, was hoping you would email me again but you didn't.

MJ Rodman

Feb 13, 2020
> I was in contact with @Serverking the entire time with status.

We went a week without talking to each other, I emailed you one day before I opened this thread again. It was only after I spoke here you even replied to me.

> He was very patient, and I asked him last week and yesterday if I could just refund his money because I didn't like that I couldn't deliver.

Yes I waited, was hoping you would email me again but you didn't.
Longest gap in communication was 4 days. 1) I was traveling for work, and working intently for 12 hours a day 2) I don't always get alerts on email that isn't deemed Priority (Google's doing), and 3) it was a weekend both times - this was the last thing on my mind.

Anyways, I've refunded you after asking you to do so several times. Again, I'm sorry for not delivering on time. I'll re-post when I can pick these up again.

nthu9280

Feb 3, 2016
San Antonio, TX
And I understand that, which is why I don't appreciate you and others just assuming things and acting like I'm scamming people. Instead of asking directly for my input, you call out my friend who vouched for me - and basically called me a scammer with no proof as such. Serverking's posts were a little on the untrue side, and you guys ran with it.

I appreciate the apology, and I'm not here to scam anyone.
We have been scammed here before and red flags go up when there is lack of communication after the payment has been made.