[SOLD] X540-T2s, X520-DA2, and 16GB DDR4 2133 ECC RDIMMs

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

miraculix

Mar 6, 2015
ALL SOLD I have the following for sale (prices/quantities updated April 28th):

• SOLD Intel fanless OEM (Cisco) X540-T2 10GE (10GBASE-T) NICs/CNA, $160 US each
  • SOLD Samsung 16GB DDR4 2133 ECC RDIMMs M393A2G40DB0-CPB
  • SOLD Intel X520-DA2 (SFP+)

The NICs are recent pulls from my X10SDV based systems which now have stable driver support for their onboard X557 10GE ports.

All NICs come with full height brackets. I don't have any extra short height brackets for the X520, but I do have two short height brackets for the X540s I'll throw in for free if requested (1 per NIC of course), but first come first served.

All items in excellent condition and will be shipped in ESD packaging. Paypal accepted. US shipping destinations only. Buyer pays shipping by default, but I pay shipping if you purchase two or more items (USPS priority is my typical method). Thanks for looking!

Pics:

Last edited:
Reactions: Patrick

miraculix

Mar 6, 2015
1 X540 sold!

FYI I may add 1 or 2 X520-DA2 NICs/CNAs to the list this weekend. These can be finicky with non Intel *optical* transceivers depending on OS/driver permutation, but they worked great with any Twinax DACs I've tried regardless of vendor.

Should have pictures of all NICs/CNAs uploaded tomorrow.

EDIT: non Intel optical transceivers work fine via "allow_unsupported_sfp" ixgbe driver option

Last edited:

s3ntro

Apr 25, 2016
I'll take that one too. My Chinese one apparently has no thermal grease and overheats in about 3 minutes. Money incoming.

Reactions: miraculix

miraculix

Mar 6, 2015
I'll take that one too.
Sold!

My Chinese one apparently has no thermal grease and overheats in about 3 minutes. Money incoming.
Sorry to hear that. I've lost my own fair share of money in various ways but I chalk it up as a learning experience. We chatted about counterfeit card posts but I don't think fake X540s have been covered. If you post about the experience with (sufficient resolution/focus) pics, that might give others an idea what to watch out for.

Welcome to the forums!

s3ntro

Apr 25, 2016
Sold!

Sorry to hear that. I've lost my own fair share of money in various ways but I chalk it up as a learning experience. We chatted about counterfeit card posts but I don't think fake X540s have been covered. If you post about the experience with (sufficient resolution/focus) pics, that might give others an idea what to watch out for.

Welcome to the forums!
Luckily it was an Amazon purchase so I can get my money back =)

I do have pictures and I plan on writing a post this weekend about it.