SOLD: Set of 7 Hitachi 450GB 10K 2.5 SAS 6GB/S Hard Drive HDD 0B25856 HUC106045CSS601

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Terry Kennedy

Jun 25, 2015
New York City
www.glaver.org
These have now been sold. Thanks for reading!

If you missed the "Great Deals" thread on these spinners, I have 7 that I purchased and ran for a brief period of time before deciding to use SSDs instead. These are in the original seller's excellent packaging, come in sealed anti-static bags, and have both the original seller's packing list as well as the results of a wipe and SMART long test performed today. All 7 drives have zero grown defects (perfect!) and are in their original NetApp trays. They have been reformatted to 512 bytes/sector but still have the type 2 protection enabled - you can easily use sg_format to remove the protection if desired.

Asking $150 if picked up locally (NYC area) for cash, otherwise $185 for shipping, insurance, and to cover PayPal fees to anywhere in the continental US. Sorry, no international shipping - if you can provide the US address of a forwarding service and pay in USD via PayPal, that's fine. Any taxes / import /customs fees are the purchaser's responsibility. Sorry, will not sell individual drives, only the whole set of 7.

SMART test results available for review here if desired.

Last edited:

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
Sent PM -- friend of mine will likely take them all.
Sent him an e-mail to contact you ASAP too.