[SOLD OUT] Nvidia Tesla P100 PCIE 16GB (Dell) - ALL SOLD

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

XeonSam

Aug 23, 2018
Dell Nvidia Tesla P100 PCIE 16GB : XXXX - shipping additional. - 0 Remaining

I only needed 4-8 of them, but couldn't get them at a cheap price unless I got a lot. So basically you're funding my lab by purchasing these GPU's.
These do not have brackets, and you'll need the GPU power cables if you don't already have them (message me if you need them as well). These are going into C4130 GPU servers I got that got decomissioned with AMD GPUs (Instinct Mi 16GB); these are available too if you're interested in AMD GPU's that do not support cuda.

(7/7 update) Brackets and GPU cables arrived:
- Nvidia GPU power cables: $10/piece (atleast 20 pieces remaining)
- Tesla P100 Tall Brackets: $5/piece (30+ remaining)
This is less than what I paid for them due to the shipping cost

P100.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian Puccio

XeonSam

Aug 23, 2018
HAHAHA! I have a VMWARE lab where I want to experiment with shared GPU (vGPU) using Horizon. Afterwards, once I've figured out where and what I'm going to do, this will be part of my deep learning cluster. GPU servers are definately not wife friendly, so need move my setup somewhere else.

XeonSam

Aug 23, 2018
You didn't respond to previous PM's
Apologies. I was in the middle of a sale that took a while to finalize. Didn't want to say I had any left if I later had to say I couldn't deliver. I thought I responded that they were reserved...

XeonSam

Aug 23, 2018
9 remaining... Got brackets and GPU cables for those of you who requested. I only had 4 GPU cables which went to the first buyers.

Nabladel

Jan 27, 2017
Received very quickly, detected in system and works (works as well as it can without a fan duct/adapter..). Thanks!

fp64

Jun 29, 2019
Got 2 for starters. They both arrived in 6 days with FedEx. But FedEx=expensive.
Both work. I am buying a few more. Thanks Sam.
--

XeonSam

Aug 23, 2018
You're welcome!

Yea... Fedex international priority to Europe isn't cheap unless it's UK it seems.
With priority, shipments seem to take 5-7 days! With the US, this is down to 2-3 days and a lot cheaper.
I think it might be because there are more flights to the US or because Fedex is an American company...? Not really sure why.

nutsnax

Nov 6, 2014
Do you have anything like this but single slot and low power? Preferably half height.

XeonSam

Aug 23, 2018
Nope... Those are usually RTX/GTX graphics cards. Completely for different use case.